Skip to main content

Enter the dragon

No, I’m not reciting the Chinese zodiac but my own inner knowing and insights, as presented and revealed to me, which are not meant to be imposed on anyone else or believed.

Unlike the previous year, this will be a challenging one, something that’s already felt, visible and evident to me (even though we’re not yet in the Chinese New Year). Being able to sense what’s coming is within each person’s capacity, if they take the time and effort to cultivate their inner knowing/self.

“Challenge” to many people spells trouble, difficulties and fear. This is not where I’m coming from with this post. A challenge is an opportunity to move, change, start something new, create, let go of whatever doesn’t serve. Dreamers, mystics, renovators, creators, understand!

Happily divorced from role-playing, title seeking, identity defending, settling, preaching, belief-identifying, busyness, wasting time, empty promises and big talk (I could go on), I’m looking forward to the challenges ahead, with the excitement of a child.

This will be a personalized year. Let’s call it “the time of the individual”. Consequently, it will feel and seem different, depending on where we are in our life, who we want to be and what we are pursuing, holding on to, or striving for. Thus, it will be exciting, regardless of the social projections, imagery and optics that attempt to limit and shape our perception, keeping us in fear, psychological (unresolved) needs and superficial spirituality.

I think that we are not meant to stand still but to learn, grow, evolve. In the coming days, weeks, I hope to be ready to announce and offer something new that I’m diligently working on.